Monday, November 30, 2009

The Final Push

Hey everyone.
Well, this is almost it for the fall. Only two more weeks of school then its Christmas vaca. Last week was so much fun. Got to spend time with family and friends and another plus...got to eat alot of amazing food. I stuffed myself beyond anything I've ever done. That's the best part about going home, good home cooked meals. My favorite...my mom's blueberry cheesecake. Oh my goodness I love that!! I ate it all :) Going home is a very exciting thing because we don't get to see our families as much as we would like to. Sometimes, some athletes don't get to see they're families on the holidays because they're playing. Its sad. But then there are those times when going home is well worth it. I have a teammate that surprised her mom for thanksgiving. Her mom knew she was coming home for Christmas but didn't think she'd be able to come home for thanksgiving. Well my teammate got a flight home on Tuesday and surprised her mom big time. I bet the facial expressions were tearful yet exciting :) Those are the moments that everyone loves and are priceless when they're rare. But now we're back and its the final push for the finish line. One more week of lecture in classes and then next week its the stressful finals week. But with good planning and good time management it should all be good. Im just ready for spring to get here so we can play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment