Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Give My Girl Props!!!

Ok!! So don't know if ya'll know but my teammate, Lindsey Curtis, (who's one of the sweetest people on this earth) was chosen as the Conference Player of the Week for March 8th-14th. I know I'm a little late but I didn't find out till yesterday. Lindsey is a freshman but she has already made her mark on Hillcat history and the amazing part is that there's still season left :) (not to mention 3 more years) There is an entire article about Lindsey's softball accomplishments on the RSU athletic website. On top of being a great softball player, she's also a tremendous and beautiful person and I just wanted to wish her the biggest congratulations and wanted everyone to know. Great job girl!! Much love!!

kb#13

p.s. It's spring break this week so I'll have a post about all the fun the team had on "vaca" :) ttyl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie! Let us know how everything is going! Hope ya'll are winnin' some games!

    ReplyDelete